•Do you know where to find the help you need in northwest Indiana?
•Are you facing difficult times and do not know where to turn?
•Looking for help with everyday needs?
What is 2-1-1?
• Confidential telephone assistance provided by trained call specialists.
• Access for persons who have special needs.
• Accurate information about community resources.
• Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Toll free telephone call from Lake, Porter, Newton, Jasper, Starke, and Pulaski counties
Dialing 2-1-1 is your your first step. 2-1-1 is a simple number to dial for information about health and human service organizations in your community.
Click "Find Help" on website or Dial 2-1-1 from your phone, to speak with a live Call Specialist. The Call Specilaist will empower the caller by referring and educating them about government programs, community-based organizations, support groups, and other local resources The Call Specialist will advocate on the behalf of those unable to help themselves.